The Book of Me, Written by You is a series of weekly blog prompts, created by Julie Goucher of Anglers Rest and organized by Thomas MacEntee of GeneaBloggers, focusing on the ”journey of rediscovery of yourself and perhaps your loved ones through your eyes.” The flyer is available to download from Julie's main Anglers Rest website: http://www.anglers-rest.net
20 answers to the question, who am I?
1. I am Linda.
2. I am the wife of a wonderful man.
3. I am mother to an amazing daughter.
4. I am sister to a loving brother.
5. I am a budding genealogist.
6. I am an ex-computer programmer.
7. I am a native of Chicago.
8. I am sensitive.
9. I am a person of great faith in God.
10. I believe in being kind to others.
11. I am chronically ill.
12. I am a music lover.
13. I am loyal.
14. I am nuts about the Chicago Bears.
15. I am the product of a very dysfunctional upbringing.
16. I am a survivor.
17. I love all things techie.
18. I am moral.
19. I am an animal lover.
20. I am blessed.